Micro Scooter - Buying Advice
A trusted classic, the Micro was first on the scootering scene, and has been producing high-quality scooters for recreational and extreme use ever since. Skates.co.uk is proud to introduce a wide range of their finest offerings.
Which one is right for me?
- The Micro Lite is perfect for younger children.
- The Micro Bullet, Sprite and Flex are ideal for older children who want to travel with speed and ease.
- The Micro White and Micro Black, with large wheels to eliminate all those awkward lumps and bumps in terrain, is a firm favourite with adult commuters.
- The Micro Bullet Street Pro is Micro's dip into a more extreme market, for skate parks and tricks.
Ability and Age
Micro is a truly versatile scooter brand with something for everyone, at all ages, with all intentions.
- Beginner – 7 yrs old:Micro Lite in Pink or Blue
- 6 and above:Micro Sprite, Micro Bullet
- 8 and above:Micro Speed V2, Flex Air
- Teens and Adults:Micro White or Black
- Extreme use:Micro Bullet Street Pro
Looking for something a bit different? Check out a few great options, all suitable for 7 years and above:
- Kickboard Original- The first professionally developed product by micro®, the kickboard was awarded the Design Prize by Stuttgart Design Centre in 1999. Its three wheels - two at the front and one at the back mean that you can literally surf wherever you go.
- Kickboard Compact– Same as the Original, but with a slightly smaller deck.
- Kickboard Monster- The ultimate boys toy. Fitted with a composite deck this model also includes 100mm FATTIES all round for extra grip when pushing the Monster Kickboard to the limit.
- Micro Rocket- designed for those wanting a more robust model and features a new wider footplate. It also includes micro FATTIES wheels front and rear for extra grip and stability.
- Monster Bullet- This scooter features a totally new type of drive concept - an integrated carving tool in the back wheel.
These scooters are not designed in any way for extreme use unless specified on the product pages. Any jumps, tricks, stunts or use down a skate park will immediately invalidate the warranty. For warranty/repairs issues see the warranties section on our website.