Addict Equalizer Complete Pro Stunt Scooter - Black / Black
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Addict Equaliser is back, all new and improved it's version 2 format. This scooter has been designed to be a perfect street scooter out of the box. Addict have made this scooter suitable for all abilities. The Equaliser is incredibly strong yet only weighs 4.35Kg.
- Total Scooter Height: 881mm
- Suggested Ages: 12+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 4.35kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details
- Bar Height: 26.7" / 680mm
- Bar Width: 23.8" / 605mm
- Bar Material Used: 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Bar Outer Diameter: Oversized (34.9mm)
- Deck Width: Inches / 127.5mm
- Deck Length: Inches / 570mm
- Deck Foot Space: Inches / mm
- Deck Material Used: Aluminium
- Clamp Size: Double - Two Bolt CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminium with M8 Hardware
- Compression Setup Used: HIC
- Headset Type: Integrated
- Wheel Size: 110mm / 24mm Wide / 7 Spoke
- Wheel Core Material: Aluminium
- Wheel Bearings: Eagle Supple 608 2RS
- Brake Type: Flexfender
- Grips: Addict OG Flangeless Grips
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.