Addict Revenger Complete Stunt Scooter - Black / Chrome - B STOCK
Get More Info on Paypal
IMPORTANT: This item is a B STOCK product, meaning it's not in perfect brand new condition. Specifically box damage and slight cosmetic markings.
Addict has been making strides in innovation with their new range of parts and complete scooters. The Revenger Complete is the first scooter to come with 30mm wide Radix wheels! This complete also has the widest deck of any complete scooter on the market at a massive 5.75”!
- Total Scooter Height: 950mm
- Suggested Ages: 14+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 4.35kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Deck Length: 590 mm / 23.22" (Rear Wheel 30 mm & 24 mm wheel Compatible)
- Deck Width: 146 mm / 5.75"
- Neck: Cold Forged & CNC Machined.
- Head tube Angle: 83.5 degrees.
- Fork Switchblade Lite, Cold Forged, CNC Machined - 30 mm & 24 mm wheel compatible.
- Compression: HIC.
- Clamp: Guardian Lite Double Bolt CNC Machined with/8mm hardware.
- Headset: 1-1/8 Integrated.
- 4130 Chromoly Steel T-Bar 720 x 640 mm / 28.34 x 25.2"
- Addict OG grips - 180 mm
- Wheels Chopsticks by Eagle Supply RADIX 115mm x 30 mm 5D Spoke.
- Bearings: Eagle Supply 608 2RS
- Flex Brake
- Deck and Fork Can Adapt to fit 24 mm wide Wheels, comes with 30 mm wide wheels as standard.
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.