AO scooters are the first decks specifically designed for street use and they are now known as an excellent choice if you're looking for a durable and purpose built stunt scooter deck.
The AO Lambda 3,1 is stronger and lighter that it's previos models, AO have accomplished this by completely re-designing the construction process: Many traditional downtubes cut through the center of the deck creating a weak point.
AO have used a U-shaped welding technology which barely hurts the deck and also significantly increases the welding area. Another important step was to have the welds sitting on the vertical beams which are much stronger than the top or bottom layer. They also went one step further and increased the wall thickness of the center beams by 30 % and the top and bottom by 10 % for additional strength and stiffness. While this adds weight we were able to hollow out the base of neck which resulted in an overall weight saving of about 1 1/2" oz. (50 g).
- Forged head and downtube
- Fully integrated
- Machined Headset fit after anodizing
- U-shaped welds
- 30 % stronger center beams
- Extruded aluminum ST6061, T6
- Flat bottom with grind rails
- Width: 4 1/2 (114 mm)
- Steel Flex brake (rounded)
- Headtube angle: 82.5
- Weight: 3.0 lbs., 1.38 khd
- High tensile Chromoly steel rear axle bolt
- Headtube length: 4 1/4 (109 mm)
S: 19.5 (495 mm)
M: 20.5 (520 mm)
L: 21.25 (535 mm)
UK Delivery Information
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
Need next day delivery? Order by 5pm Monday - Friday
- FREE 2-3 Working Day Delivery on all orders over £40 OR for £2.49
- FREE Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) on all orders over £75 OR for £3.95
- Saturday Delivery (UK) £9.95
*The delivery information above applies to UK orders (excluding Scottish Highlands)
Easy Returns and Exchanges
We make returns easy for your convenience; so, if for any reason you need to return your order, just drop us an email to let us know.
We offer a prepaid returns service via Collect+ on all UK orders. For further information regarding this, please click here.