- Returns & Warranty
AO Stealth 2.0 Stunt Scooter Deck - Red
If there is one word that describes the Stealth 2.0 deck best it is ''solid''. A forged 1-piece neck makes it twice as solid, compared to regular welded necks. What really makes it solid is the large width of the base, which increases leverage and provides extra strength and sturdiness.
The deck is all flat to fully utilize the grinding area and outside grind rails minimize friction. The deck is rounded at the edges to prevent ripped fingers and ankles.
The brake is adjustable to allow for up to 125mm wheels.
- Extra wide neck base for maximum stiffness and support
- Forged neck: less welding seams, twice as strong as regular (extruded) aluminum
- U-Shaped welds: no cutting through and weakening of deck
- Grind rails for less friction and faster grinding
- Flat bottom: more stable when grinding
- Rounded edges to prevent hurting your fingers or ankle
- Adjustable brake to fit up to 125 mm wheels
- Fully integrated
- Headset opening machined after anodizing
- Extruded aluminum ST6061, T6
- Rear plugs with integrated spacers
- Dropouts starting at beam
- Width: 4 1/2 (114 mm)
- Flatter and shorter steel flex brake
- Headtube angle: 82.5
- High tensile Chromoly steel rear axle bolt
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Royal Mail 1st Class||£2.50||FREE|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class||£1.95||FREE|
|UK Mail Next Day||£3.95||FREE|
|Next Day Before 12pm (Mon-Fri)||£12.95||£12.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.