If there is one word that describes the Stealth 2.0 deck best it is ''solid''. A forged 1-piece neck makes it twice as solid, compared to regular welded necks. What really makes it solid is the large width of the base, which increases leverage and provides extra strength and sturdiness.
The deck is all flat to fully utilize the grinding area and outside grind rails minimize friction. The deck is rounded at the edges to prevent ripped fingers and ankles.
The brake is adjustable to allow for up to 125mm wheels.
- Extra wide neck base for maximum stiffness and support
- Forged neck: less welding seams, twice as strong as regular (extruded) aluminum
- U-Shaped welds: no cutting through and weakening of deck
- Grind rails for less friction and faster grinding
- Flat bottom: more stable when grinding
- Rounded edges to prevent hurting your fingers or ankle
- Adjustable brake to fit up to 125 mm wheels
- Fully integrated
- Headset opening machined after anodizing
- Extruded aluminum ST6061, T6
- Rear plugs with integrated spacers
- Dropouts starting at beam
- Width: 4 1/2 (114 mm)
- Flatter and shorter steel flex brake
- Headtube angle: 82.5
- High tensile Chromoly steel rear axle bolt
UK Delivery Information
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
Need next day delivery? Order by 5pm Monday - Friday
- FREE 2-3 Working Day Delivery on all orders over £40 OR for £2.49
- FREE Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) on all orders over £75 OR for £3.95
- Saturday Delivery (UK) £9.95
*The delivery information above applies to UK orders (excluding Scottish Highlands)
Easy Returns and Exchanges
We make returns easy for your convenience; so, if for any reason you need to return your order, just drop us an email to let us know.
We offer a prepaid returns service via Collect+ on all UK orders. For further information regarding this, please click here.