Ascent Dirt Scooter - Red Fade
Get More Info on Paypal
Price Reduction Due to Box and Cosmetic Damage
May be missing a clamp bolt - this won't affect performance or safety.
Fantastic Heavy duty dirt scooter from Ascent. Made from top quality parts and finished in a great two tone fade effect powder coating finish. These have been tested for the last 12 months and proved to be an extremely solid and fun scooter combined with excellent value for money.
Key Product Information:
- Suggested Ages: 7-16+ Yrs and Suitable for Adults
- Full Scooter Height (top to bottom): ~33" / ~83.8cm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): 5.2kgs due to the dirt scooter tyres
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Deck size 23" x 4.75"
- Chromoly std size Bars 21" tall x 23" wide
- Nylon 2 piece heavy duty wheel hubs 100mm in diameter, fitted with high pressure 200x50mm tyres.
- Deck comes fitted with X coarse colour matched griptape
- Threaded forks and headset.
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.