Looking for a little more grip than the standard 88A wheel with top quality performance? Featuring the new GAMETHANE and hollow core technology, the Atom DNA provides extra traction and maneuverability, keeping you covered on dirty surfaces with its derby specific shape.
Atom DNA Wheels use a unique urethane cap in conjunction with its super lightweight hollow core which allows the wheel to flex more than wheels with traditional hubs. This provides additional grip that is ideal when skating on polished concrete or other slick surfaces. The molded power lip equals more control & stability.
These wheels are perfect for slick wood and plastic surfaces or as a mix with the Juke wheels for the best speed and grip combo.
- GAMETHANE formula provides longer life, more speed, maximum control and stability
- Hollow Cap is designed specifically for dramatic weight reduction
- Molded Lip allows for increased control and stability (especially in blocks and curves)
- Hardness: GRIP!
- Size: 62mm x 44mm
- Surfaces: Polished Concrete and Slick Surfaces
- Pack of 4
UK Delivery Information
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
Need next day delivery? Order by 5pm Monday - Friday
- FREE 2-3 Working Day Delivery on all orders over £40 OR for £2.49
- FREE Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) on all orders over £75 OR for £3.95
- Saturday Delivery (UK) £9.95
*The delivery information above applies to UK orders (excluding Scottish Highlands)
Easy Returns and Exchanges
We make returns easy for your convenience; so, if for any reason you need to return your order, just drop us an email to let us know.
We offer a prepaid returns service via Collect+ on all UK orders. For further information regarding this, please click here.