Blazer Pro Matrix Scooter Deck - Purple - 20.5" x 5.27”
Only 1 left
Get More Info on Paypal
The Blazer Pro Matrix Scooter Deck has been developed with rider input. It features a new neck and head-tube design alongside a new deck extrusion with a width of 134mm. Wider decks are rapidly becoming the popular norm for both Street and Park disciplines, and this deck meets the latest needs of riders.
The design has been designed to be compatible with both 24mm & 30mm wide wheels up to 120mm in diameter, with wide wheels becoming more and more popular due to their added stability and grip.
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Weight: 1.5Kg
- Deck Width: 134mm / 5.27"
- Deck Length: 520mm / 20.47"
- Deck Model: Square Dropouts & Deck Protectors: Removable Aluminium Inserts at the Rear of the Deck, Integrated with Cut-out & 83° Angle
- Material Use: 6061 Aluminium T4/T6
- Concave: 3 Degrees
- Headtube Angle: 82.5 Degrees
- Headtube Height: 110mm
- Headset: Fully Integrated 1 ���”
- Wheel Compatibility: Up To 120mm x 30mm
- Brake Type: Fender with Hybrid Plastic/Metal
- Deck Spacers: Included
- Back Wheel Axle: Included
- Griptape Included: No
- Compatibility: See note below
- Other Notes: Headset not included, this needs to be purchased separately
Important: Decks are designed to be compatible with any compression, forks and bars. The important thing however, is to check the wheel size fit the brakes for the deck, they must be smaller than the decks max wheel size. Most modern decks are increasingly being made to fit wheels up to 125mm diameter.
- Deck Length: 490mm / 19.3 inches
- Deck Length: 530mm / 20.9 inches
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.