Blazer Pro Shift Mini Complete Stunt Scooter - Blue
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Blazer Pro Shift Mini Complete Stunt Scooter is Blazer's junior scooter for young riders ready to rip up the skatepark and develop into future pros! It's been constructed specifically for younger riders, with a smaller sized deck and bars and traditional stunt scooters.
Unusally Blazer has built the scooter deck slightly wider....this has been done specificially younger riders maximium stability for learning.
- Total Scooter Height: 670mm
- Suggested Ages: 4-10 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.27kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Deck: Width: 115mm (4.5") x Length: 450mm (17.7") 6063 Aluminium
- Bar: Height: 500 (19.7") x Width: 460mm (18.1") Chromoly Steel Standard size tubing with wings
- Fork: IHC Threadless Cutout Steel
- Clamp: Aluminium Double bolt
- Headset: Neco 1" Semi integrated
- Wheel: 100mm Star Spoked Aluminium core
- Grips: 120mm Rubber
- Bearings: Chrome steel Abec 9
- Brake: Flex fender
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.