Blunt Envy King Of Spades KOS S6 Soul Complete Pro Stunt Scooter
0% interest for 4 months with PayPal Credit.
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Soul is the street slayer amongst the KOS Series with top level aftermarket parts setup for the ultimate ride. This year series has a NEW stealth Black/Chrome colourway, rolling on CLEAR Pu Hollow cores. The Soul is suited to intermediate to advanced rider. The KOS Soul is the setup that is perfect for the rider heading to the street.
- Total Scooter Height: 35.4 Inches / 900mm
- Suggested Ages: 12+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 4.25kg (9.3lbs)
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
The Soul is decked out with quality parts: OVERSIZED Chromoly bars, TPR 160mm long Handgrips that are extremely durable and offer the perfect grip for the scooter with nylon Bar ends. Two bolt oversized FORGED clamp with 6mm Bolts. The revitalised DECLARE V2 IHC forks made from the best 6061 Alu and fitted with 120mm x 26mm Soul Hollow core 86A Pu. The NEW forks are compatible with 28mm and 30mm wheels, wheel spacers available separately. The deck is the KOS 6061-t6 extruded Aluminium deck, integrated head tube at 82.5 degrees fitted with Boxed ends. All finished off with nylon brake system, nylon front plate and rear inserts.
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 25.6 Inches / 650mm
- Bar Width: 23 Inches / 580mm
- Bar Material Used: Aluminium
- Bar Outer Diameter: Oversized (34.9mm)
- Deck Width: 4.9 Inches / 125mm
- Deck Length: 20.5 Inches / 510mm
- Deck Foot Space: 13.8 Inches / 350mm
- Deck Material Used: Chromoly Steel
- Clamp Size: Double
- Compression Setup Used: IHC
- Headset Type: Integrated
- Wheel Size: 120mm
- Wheel Core Material: Aluminium
- Wheel Bearings: ABEC 9
- Brake Type: Nylon
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info