B-STOCK District Titus Gloss Blue Black Stunt Scooter
Availability: Out Of Stock
IMPORTANT: This item is a B STOCK product, meaning it's not in perfect brand new condition.
The District Titus Gloss Blue Black Stunt Scooter features captivating graphics and loaded with premium parts - you won't find a better value for money complete on the market. Designed for the beginner to intermediate scooter rider.
At District, they've spent years producing quality scooters and parts from the ground up and listening to the demands of core followers which shape the brand. Their new complete - Titus; meaning "title of honour".
- Total Scooter Height: 780mm
- Suggested Ages: 8-16+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.8kgs (8.37lbs)
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 560mm (22")
- Bar Width: 510mm (20.1")
- Bar Material: 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Deck Length: 500mm (19.7")
- Deck Width: 120mm (4.7")
- Fork: Steel Fork - IHC Compression (Mini HIC)
- Clamp: Black Double Clamp
- Headset: Integrated Headset
- Grips: 140mm Soft Grips
- Brake: 2 Bolt Alloy Brake
- Wheel: 110mm / 24mm 8 Spoke Black PU / Black Core
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info