B-STOCK SLAMM Assault IV Stunt Scooter - Blue
Availability: Out Of Stock
Discounted due to box damage.
Slamm Scooters’ Assault IV combines vivid anodised colours and outstanding laser-cut graphics. This scooter is skatepark ready with Slamm’s redesigned boxed channel deck measuring in at 4.8” x 20.5” and fitted with their exclusive extruded Rail neck connector and front deck block insert as standard. Also featuring Slamm’s renowned 110mm V-Ten II Alloy core wheels fitted with ABEC-9 Chrome bearings for a super smooth, solid ride. The laser-cut graphics really set this model in a league of its own, creating a crisp, precise and neat graphic that really adds an exceptional finish to this high-quality scooter.
- Total Scooter Height: 835mm
- Suggested Ages: 8-16+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.78kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- W 4.8″ x L 20.5″ / W 12.20cm x L 52cm
- T6 heat treated Aluminium boxed channel deck
- High-quality anodised finish
- Integrated headtube with CNC cutout
- Slamm exclusive extruded Coffin connector
- W 21” x H 23” / W 53.25cm x H 58.5cm
- Reinforced Steel dipped Y-Bar
- Anodised triple bolt clamp
- NECO press fit, semi-sealed bearings
- Threadless Internal Hidden Compression (IHC) system
- One-piece threadless extruded Aluminium fork
- 135mm Pro grips with impact resistant bar ends
- 110mm V-Ten II 88A Alloy core PU cast wheels
- ABEC-9 Chrome bearings
- 110mm Convex Carbon steel composite flex brake
- Length: 28” / 71cm
- Width: 20.7” / 52.5cm
- Ride Height: 29.9” / 76cm
- Ride Height is between the top of the deck and the top of the bar grips
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info