JD Bug Buying Guide
Here at Skates.co.uk, we love a good scooter!
The first JD Bug Scooter rolled off the production line in the late 1990s.ﾠThis remarkable scooter is now one of the most popular makes in the market place today. The range has now expanded to cover the younger novice rider to the more experienced freestyle riders. You'll be pleased to know that you can replace almost all of the parts for each model and can even interchange the colour options of things like clamps, wheels, and handlebar grips.
Which one is right for me?
- Young riders may choose the JD Bug Kiddies or JD Bug Eco. Small and light, with a low deck for balance, both are perfect for first-timers.
- A little older but still just want something light and durable for the school run? Try the JD Bug Original in black, pink, red and blue. Completely foldable with a handy carry strap for portability, this scooter is a firm favourite that has stood the test of time.
- Older children and adults who are a little more style-conscious may opt for the JD Bug Pro Street, available in Limited Edition and exclusive colours that stand out.
- Heading to the skate park? Make sure you've got an extreme scooter that's fit for purpose! The JD Bug Pro Extreme or MS108 is perfect for the job, with added strength for all your stunts and tricks, and a one-piece deck for durability. These JD Bug Stunt Scooters are great for use down the skate park!
Skates.co.ukﾠsell JD Bug scooters for all ages, abilities and purposes!
- Beginner 3 5 yrs old:ﾠJD Bug Kiddies in Pink or Blue
- 5 - 8 yrs old:ﾠJD Bug Eco in Blue, Red or Pink
- 7 and above:ﾠJD Bug Original, MS132, Pro Street, Pro Extreme, and MS108
These scooters are not designed in any way for extreme use unless specified on the product page. Any jumps, tricks, stunts or use down a skate park will immediately invalidate the warranty. For warranty/repairs issues see the warranties section on our website.