Chilli Pro C7 Black / Blue Complete Pro Stunt Scooter
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Chilli Pro C7 Stunt Scooter is an awesome complete scooter. This is one of the few scooters to come with SCS compression right out of the box! With ultra-strong Chromoly Steel bars, 120mm wheels with a 7000 series aluminium deck, you can guarantee the strength of this scooter. Chilli Pro have designed this scooter to be durable and stylish and they have achieved both goals!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Scooter comes 95% built and is ready to ride
- Complete Scooter Height: 34 Inches / 863mm
- Bar Height: 24.8 Inches / 630mm
- Bar Width: 23.6 Inches / 600mm
- Bar Material Used: Chromoly Steel
- Bar Outer Diameter: Standard (31.8mm)
- Deck Width: 4.5 Inches / 115mm
- Deck Length: 19.5 Inches / 500mm
- Deck Foot Space: 13 Inches / 330mm
- Deck Material Used: Aluminium
- Clamp Size: Quad
- Compression Setup Used: SCS
- Headset Type: Integrated
- Wheel Size: 120mm
- Wheel Core Material: Aluminium
- Wheel Bearings: ABEC 9
- Brake Type: Flexfender
- Total Weight: 4.35 kg (9.6 lbs)
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.