It's that time of year again; the mad rush to make sure you've got everyone's presents in time for Christmas... and to make sure you've ordered the right thing! Whilst buying online is super convenient and the best way to do your Christmas shopping, we appreciate it can sometimes be difficult to make up your mind about a product, it's size, colour and sometimes style.
What are we doing to help?
1. FANTASTIC Extended Christmas Returns Policy. Order anytime from the 21st September 2021 onwards and you can return or exchange anytime up to January 31st 2022. See full details of our returns policy.
If you're a UK customer we also make it really easy for you to be able to do this through a Printing a Collect Plus label. and dropping the package off at any of the many local drop off places through the UK, check your local Collect Plus drop off point.
2. PRICE MATCHING & BEATING Policy. We want you to get the very best deals out there......we make sure we get the same from our suppliers, meaning we always try to pass that benefit onto you.
3. WE CARE! In the age of internet when online buying can feel very inpersonal, it's important for you to know.....we're still family owned and run! (although we've grown a bit since our early days) So if you're not happy with something, we will listen and we genuinely want to try and sort it. This business was birthed from the present of a pair of Heelys shoes for a birthday, so we know how you feel as a customer!
4. MORE STOCK & PRODUCTS THAN EVER! More than ever, we've got stock to meet what you need!
5. FREE STICKERS with EVERY ORDER! Who doesn't love stickers, and we make sure they're the kind of stickers you want to put on all your gear too!
6. DELIVERIES ON TIME! So in 2020, we went back to the drawing board, couriers are a pain when they get things wrong! So we've setup completely new systems with our couriers to ensure the VERY best service to you, we don't want to let people down. If there's an issue we're made aware of we'll contact you as soon as possible too.
7. PROFESSIONAL SERVICE & EXPERTISE Our team of staff are vastly experienced now, with over 50 years of specialist scootering, skateboarding and skating expertise....we know our stuff, we know what can go wrong and how to fix it!
Christmas Delivery Order Cut Off Times
UK Orders: Monday 21st December 2020 1pm
International European Customers: Monday 14th December 2020 1pm
Rest of World: Thursday 10th December 2020, 1pm
We will of course do all we can to ensure your order is delivered with plenty of time for Christmas, however we cannot guarantee a pre-Christmas delivery for any orders placed after the above cut off times.
Please note that we will be fully operational up to the 23rd December, 5pm.
If you have any further queries regarding our Christmas hours or returns policy, please feel free to contact us on:
Website Livechat or +44 (0)1794 830005 - please note at peak christmas times, our phone lines can become exceptionally busy and we'd recommend email or livechat for a more immediate and efficient response.