- Returns & Warranty
DC Spartan High Shoes - Black/Rasta
DC Skates Shoes are a brilliant option for skaters. Skateboarders and Stunt Scooter riders alike can appreciate these hardwearing and tough trainers that feature an sticky rubber outsole that helps stick your foot to your deck and ensures you won't slip when riding.
- Action leather and/or suede and nubuck upper in a high-top technical skate shoe style with round toe
- Perforation detail
- Full lace-up front, padded collar and lightweight mesh tongue for added support and comfort
- Textile lining, cushioned insole for added comfort.
- Performance rubber wrap cup sole
- Vent holes in upper for increased airflow and breathability.
- Durable and tough TPU eyelets.
- DC logo detail on tongue, heel, side, and rear foxing.
- Vulcanized construction for enhanced board control and a slimmed down look.
- DC "Pill" pattern rubber traction outsole
Care Instructions :
- Machine wash 30 C (Normal cycle)
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
|Colour||Black, Green, White, Yellow|
|For Who||Boys, Girls|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|Yodel Next Day||£4.95||£4.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.