- Returns & Warranty
Dominator Airborne Stunt Scooter - Neochrome / Black
The Dominator Airborne Stunt Scooter - Neochrome / Black is the pinnacle of the Dominator range! We will price match any retailer.
Stepping it up another notch, the Airborne drops weight while maintaining durability in the guise of a brand new cold-forged aluminium fork, and adds a whole new look to the range by being the first Dominator complete available in ColorChrome.
Key Product Information:
- Suggested Ages: 8-16+ Yrs
- Full Scooter Height (top to bottom): ~31" / ~78.64cm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): 3.9kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Weight: 3.9kg / 8.5lbs
- Deck: Military Grade 6061 T6 Aluminium - 520mm / 20.5in long by 115mm / 4.5in wide
- Bars: One Piece HTQ195 Steel Bar - 570mm / 23in high by 550mm / 22in wide
- Grips: Soft Rubber Compound by District
- Fork: HIC Cold Forged Aluminium Fork
- Wheels: 110mm Aluminium 7 spoke Core Wheels
- Clamp: Triple clamp with M6 steel bolts grade 8 steel
|Deck Length||520mm (20.47 Inches)|
|Deck Width||115mm (4.5 Inches)|
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Oversized|
|Bar Height||570mm (22.4 Inches)|
|Bar Width||550mm (21.7 Inches)|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Compression||HIC / SCS (If Slit Removed)|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Royal Mail 1st Class||£2.50||FREE|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class||£1.95||FREE|
|UK Mail Next Day||£3.95||FREE|
|Next Day Before 12pm (Mon-Fri)||£12.95||£12.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.