Dominator Team Edition Complete Stunt Scooter - Navy Chrome
Get More Info on Paypal
The Dominator Team Edition is back, this time dripping in Navy Chrome paint and featuring metallic silver handlebars. This is the exact model that the Dominator Pro Team are riding and is suitable for advanced and pro level riding ability. Kitted out with District components which include wheels, forks and grips - you won't find a better value for money high-end complete scooter on the market.
- Total Scooter Height: 815mm
- Suggested Ages: 8-16 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.5kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- DECK: Military Grade 6061 T6 Aluminium 500mm/19.6in long by 120mm/4.7in wide. (Max wheel width 28mm)
- BARS: Military Grade 6061 T6 Aluminium Bar 585mm/23in high by 550mm/22in wide
- GRIPS: Soft Rubber Compound by District
- FORK: Mini HIC Threadless Alloy Fork by District (Max wheel width 28mm)
- WHEELS: 110mm with Alloy Core (28mm wide) Wheels by District
- CLAMP: Double clamp with M6 steel bolts grade 8 steel
- HEIGHT: 815mm
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 2-3 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.