Dominator Trooper Complete Scooter - Black / Red
Get More Info on Paypal
The Dominator Trooper Complete Scooter - Black / Red 2017 is the model to get you going into the world of Scootering! We will price match any retailer.
The Trooper is the first in the collection to present a threadless compression system and durable, metal-core wheels that keep you rolling through the early stages, and, with the longer deck and taller bars, proves more suitable for the older beginner.
Key Product Information:
- Suggested Ages: 6-12 Yrs
- Full Scooter Height (top to bottom): ~28" / ~71.2cm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): 3.6kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Weight: 3.6kg / 7.95lbs
- Deck: Military Grade 6061 T6 Aluminium - 500mm / 20in long by 110mm / 4.4in wide
- Bars: One Piece HTQ195 Steel Bar - 540mm / 21.5 high by 500mm / 20in wide
- Grips: Soft Rubber Compound by District
- Fork: Mini HIC Threadedless Steel Fork, 110mm wheel compatible
- Wheels: Aluminium 7 spoke 100mm Cast Wheels. Manufactured by Chopsticks by Eagle Supply
- Clamp: Double clamp with M6 steel bolts grade 8 steel
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.