Drone Shadow Black Chrome Street Stunt Scooter
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Drone Shadow Street Stunt Scooter is an advanced and professional level stunt scooter specifically designed for Street riders, with both a larger and wider deck as as well as taller bars for larger riders, making the scooter a big 93cm high. As well as this the street scooter has been built with a stronger compression system in SCS - with use of the Enigma SCS Clamp, and finally a Drone fender to replace the brake. Drone have taken their brand new Shadow deck and combined it with their highly acclaimed aftermarket parts to create the one of the best performance completes on the market.
The flush, integrated pegs at the back end of the deck and 4.75" wide extrusion offers riders a hybrid scooter built for park and street with no need to upgrade the components.
- Total Scooter Height: 930mm
- Suggested Ages: 14+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: Unknown
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 710mm (24.5")
- Bar Material: Drone oversized/HIC Chromoly 710mm high T bars with reinforced gusset
- Deck Features: New Shadow 5.25” Wide X 22" Long Deck - All new lightweight forged Shadow head tube with support struts, Boxed off front end
Drone integrated pegged back end for park and street
- Deck Length: 520mm (20.5")
- Deck Width: 120mm (4.75")
- Fork: Drone Majesty SCS Forks
- Clamp: Drone Enigma SCS Clamp
- Headset: Drone Standard headset with new ���ush headset cap
- Brake: Drone Fender
- Wheel: Drone 120mm Hollow Series wheels with Abec 9 bearings
- Grips: Drone soft compound standard sized grips
|Colour||Black, Chrome, Silver|
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info