Drone Shadow 2 Polished Chrome Stunt Scooter
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Drone Shadow 2 Polished Chrome Stunt Scooter is an advanced and professional level stunt scooter, that is now a tiny 3.2kgs in weight and 20% lighter than the previous version. A lighter & stronger upgrade to the original Shadow Complete, featuring all of the new updated Drone II series parts, creating one of most exciting Drone products ever made.
Drone have taken their brand new Shadow deck and combined it with their highly acclaimed aftermarket parts to create the one of the best performance completes on the market.
The flush, integrated pegs at the back end of the deck and 4.75" wide extrusion offers riders a hybrid scooter built for park and street with no need to upgrade the components.
- Total Scooter Height: 850mm
- Suggested Ages: 12+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.2kgs (20% Lighter than V1!)
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 630mm (24.5")
- Bar Width: 580m (22.8")
- Bar Material: Shadow II T4 Chromoly Y-Bars 630mm with reinforced gusset
- Deck Features: Shadow Deck - Reinforced lighter T6061 Shadow Headtube with Boxed off front end, Drone integrated pegged back end for park and street
- Deck Length: 495mm (19.5")
- Deck Width: 124mm (4.9")
- Fork: Drone Majesty V2 HIC forks with HIC Compression
- Clamp: Contrast II T7075 Aluminium Double HIC clamp
- Headset: Drone Synergy II Integrated Headset
- Brake: Drone ‘stubby’ plastic brake
- Wheel: 120mm Luxe II T7075 Aluminium Wheels
- Grips: Drone soft compound standard sized grips
|Colour||Chrome, Silver, SIlver|
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.