The Edea Overture has a fairly rigid structure to support the foot when landing from all single jumps, from the basic jumps to the Axel.
- Water resistant leather upper
- Anotomically designed upper tongue
- Anotomics foam ankle padding for maximum comfort
- Micro fibre lining for fast drying of the boot
- Reduced sole thickness for better skate control
- Lightweight construction
- Mid Stiffness rating: 48
- Unique foot ventilation system, allowing fresh air to circulate around the foot, keeping you fresher and dryer whilst skating
- Ultima MK IV Blades
Designed for: Kids, Teens, & Adults.
Skill level: Intermediate / Advanced
Fitting Note: This boot fits very much like a standard street shoe size and thus we would recommend that you order as such. If you wear an additional thick sock layer you may want to consider ordering a half size bigger.
Recommended: Ice Skate Blade Guards to help keep your skate blades in top condition - check out our website for our range of Xcess Ice Skate Guards.
Because skates in a size UK 6 and upwards become VATable, we charge an additional 5 for these sizes in order to compensate for the extra cost
UK Delivery Information
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
Need next day delivery? Order by 5pm Monday - Friday
- FREE 2-3 Working Day Delivery on all orders over £40 OR for £2.49
- FREE Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) on all orders over £75 OR for £3.95
- Saturday Delivery (UK) £9.95
*The delivery information above applies to UK orders (excluding Scottish Highlands)
Easy Returns and Exchanges
We make returns easy for your convenience; so, if for any reason you need to return your order, just drop us an email to let us know.
We offer a prepaid returns service via Collect+ on all UK orders. For further information regarding this, please click here.