The Edea Overture has a fairly rigid structure to support the foot when landing from all single jumps, from the basic jumps to the Axel.
- Leather upper, water resistant.
- Perforated microfibre lining provides aeration for quick drying.
- Resistant to wear and tear.
- Anatomically designed tongue with double padding for maximum comfort.
- Anatomically shaped structure for maximum comfort and firm foot positioning.
- Thin sole for better skate control.
- Index: 48
- Rigidity: Mid Rigid
- Level: Single Jumps
- Unique foot ventilation system, allowing fresh air to circulate around the foot, keeping you fresher and dryer whilst skating
- Ultima MK IV Blades
Designed for: Kids, Teens, & Adults.
Skill level: Intermediate / Advanced
Fitting Note: This boot fits very much like a standard street shoe size and thus we would recommend that you order as such. If you wear an additional thick sock layer you may want to consider ordering a half size bigger.
Recommended: Ice Skate Blade Guards to help keep your skate blades in top condition - check out our website for our range of Xcess Ice Skate Guards.
UK Delivery Information
Need next day delivery? Order by 5pm Monday - Friday
|2-3 Working Days||£2.49 or FREE over £40|
|Next Day (Mon-Fri)||£3.95 or FREE over £75|
*The delivery information above applies to UK orders (excluding Scottish Highlands)
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
Easy Returns and Exchanges
We make returns easy for your convenience; so, if for any reason you need to return your order, just drop us an email to let us know.
We offer a prepaid returns service via Collect+ on all UK orders. For further information regarding this, please click here.