Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Elite Supreme V2 Jake Taylor Black Scooter Deck
The Elite Supreme V2 Jake Clark Black Scooter Deck is designed for all you hardcore OG riders that want a finger whip friendly street deck, it's been built for that environment and suits the grinding addict out there. We will price match any retailer.
The Elite Supreme Jake Taylor Signature Deck has been developed for Elite's rider Jake Clark. The deck has been developed over a long period of time in order to bring a super lightweight deck to the market which is perfect for park riding.
- Tested for over 14 months.
- Manufactured from 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminium
- 83 Degree head-tube angle.
- Hollow neck design to dramatically reduce weight whilst not reducing the strength of the deck.
- Unique deck plate designed to lock in 50/50 tricks like a dream.
- Forged deck caps to increase strength & prevent cracks.
- Slight concave on the deck plate for added comfort.
- Finger-whip Friendly.
- Deck fits up to 125mm wheels.
- Integrated headset.
- Wide, flat grind plates idea for both street & park riding. Perfect to keep you balanced on any rail or coping.
- Laser etched graphics to prevent graphics from wearing away.
- Includes Flex Brake & Hardware.
- Lifetime Warranty (On the neck).
- Support Rider Owned
- 19.8" x 4.5"
|Wheel Size||100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 125mm|
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||100 / 110 / 120 / 125mm|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.95||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.