After the high demand for their V1 Decks Elite decided to up their game. Making the V2's much lighter, stronger & a work of art.
Installed with welded front end-caps to prevent cracks. Elite have also now angled the front deck plate to allow for extra nose-blunt room. Also straight angled drop-outs rather than the curved design featured on the V1 Decks. Making installing pegs much easier. Also locking into 50/50's like a dream.
- Tested for over 14 months.
- Manufactured from 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminium
- 83 Degree head-tube angle.
- Hollow neck design to dramatically reduce weight whilst not reducing the strength of the deck.
- Unique deck plate designed to lock in 50/50 tricks like a dream.
- Forged deck caps to increase strength & prevent cracks.
- Slight concave on the deck plate for added comfort.
- Finger-whip Friendly.
- Deck fits up to 125mm wheels.
- Integrated headset.
- Wide, flat grind plates idea for both street & park riding. Perfect to keep you balanced on any rail or coping.
- Laser etched graphics to prevent graphics from wearing away.
- Includes Flex Brake & Hardware.
- Lifetime Warranty (On the neck).
- Support Rider Owned
- 21" or 22" Long x 4.8" Wide Deck.
UK Delivery Information
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
Need next day delivery? Order by 5pm Monday - Friday
- FREE 2-3 Working Day Delivery on all orders over £40 OR for £2.49
- FREE Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) on all orders over £75 OR for £3.95
- Saturday Delivery (UK) £9.95
*The delivery information above applies to UK orders (excluding Scottish Highlands)
Easy Returns and Exchanges
We make returns easy for your convenience; so, if for any reason you need to return your order, just drop us an email to let us know.
We offer a prepaid returns service via Collect+ on all UK orders. For further information regarding this, please click here.