Elite Supreme V2 Floral Scooter Deck 21" or 22"
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Elite Supreme V2 Floral Scooter Deck 21" or 22" is designed for all you hardcore OG riders that want a finger whip friendly street deck, it's been built for that environment and suits the grinding addict out there. We will price match any retailer.
After the high demand for their V1 Decks Elite decided to up their game. Making the V2's much lighter, stronger & a work of art.
Installed with welded front end-caps to prevent cracks. Elite have also now angled the front deck plate to allow for extra nose-blunt room. Also straight angled drop-outs rather than the curved design featured on the V1 Decks. Making installing pegs much easier. Also locking into 50/50's like a dream.
- Tested for over 14 months.
- Manufactured from 6061 T6 Aircraft Aluminium
- 83 Degree head-tube angle.
- Hollow neck design to dramatically reduce weight whilst not reducing the strength of the deck.
- Unique deck plate designed to lock in 50/50 tricks like a dream.
- Forged deck caps to increase strength & prevent cracks.
- Slight concave on the deck plate for added comfort.
- Finger-whip Friendly.
- Deck fits up to 125mm wheels.
- Integrated headset.
- Wide, flat grind plates idea for both street & park riding. Perfect to keep you balanced on any rail or coping.
- Laser etched graphics to prevent graphics from wearing away.
- Includes Flex Brake & Hardware.
- Lifetime Warranty (On the neck).
- Support Rider Owned
- 21" or 22" Long x 4.8" Wide Deck.
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.