- Returns & Warranty
Elyts Icon Mid Top Shoes - Action White
These mid-top shoes are made of genuine Nubuck and Action leather to withstand the rough handling shoes are exposed to in scootering. A reinforced heel area provides full ankle support and protects your ankles from getting hurt in tail whips.
- NEW Genuine Nubuck and Action leather
- NEW Reinforced heel area for additional heel support
- NEW 15 % harder PU insert to prevent bottoming out
- Genuine Nubuck and Action leather
- Reinforced heel area for additional heel support
- High rubber content for minimal wear (DIN 65)
- Articulated high density insole with gel inserts for additional impact protection
- Extensive padding in collar and tongue
- Mesh and perforated fabrics for air ventilation
- Padded cuffs for ankle protection in tail whips
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Royal Mail 1st Class||£2.50||FREE|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class||£1.95||FREE|
|UK Mail Next Day||£3.95||FREE|
|Next Day Before 12pm (Mon-Fri)||£12.95||£12.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Customers Also Purchased