Fasen Spiral Stunt Scooter - Red
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Fasen Spiral Stunt Scooter brings together some of the best features seen in intermediate and advanced level stunt scooters for riders wanting to be able to maximise the performance of their scooter.
Built up from solid Fasen aftermarket parts for the rider who needs to hit the park or street with a fresh complete. Bringing back the Ol School with our classic Spiral bars wrapped in a 2 Bolt Clamp and Our TPR Fast Grips. Underfoot is our Team deck finished in high quality paints and stacked with Nylon front plate, rear inserts & Nylon Brake system. Getting around on 120mm x 24mm Metal core wheels with 86a PU and ABEC 9 bearings.
- Total Scooter Height: 880mm
- Suggested Ages: 12-16+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.7kgs (7.95lbs)
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 650mm (25.6")
- Bar Width: 580mm (22.8")
- Bar Material: 4130 Chromoly Steel Spiral Bars
- Deck Length: 515mm (22.8")
- Deck Width: 120mm (4.75")
- Foot Space: 360mm (14.1")
- Fork: 6 Series Alu Forged Bullet IHC fork - Compatible up to 125mm wheels
- Clamp: 2 bolt Fasen Clamp - 6mm bolts
- Headset: Fully sealed integrated headset
- Brake: Bolt on Nylon rear inserts and brake system
- Wheel: 120 mm x 24mm wheels 86A PU - ABEC 9 bearings
- Grips: TPR Fast grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- Griptape: High quality grip tape
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info