- Returns & Warranty
Fingerwhip Scoot Park Set
- Customise & build your own unique mini scooter. Use the miniature wrench to disassemble!
- Customise & build your own scoot park with the connectors supplied - 2 replica scoot ramps supplied for use with Finger Whips scooters
- The mini scooters feature interchangeable parts that include the handlebars, deck, forks, wheels and handlebar grips
- The pack contains 2 Finger Whips scooters & 2 ramps. Collect all scooters & ramps to build your own scoot park & custom designed scooter!
- The Finger Whips Scoot Park also includes a Limited Edition Gold scooter
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Royal Mail 1st Class||£2.50||FREE|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class||£1.95||FREE|
|Yodel Next Day||£3.95||FREE|
|Yodel 2 Days||£2.95||£2.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.