Fist Handwear Chapter 18 Gloves - FIST X BPM
Availability: Out Of Stock
FIST Handwear is one of the most iconic glove manufacturers in all of action sports! Worn by some of the world's top riders, such as Ryan Williams, these gloves look great and keep your hands protected, so you can take on any trick you want without fear of scraping up your hands. They'll also improve your grip and control over your scooter or BMX, so you can feel comfortable and confident in anything you try.
- Pre curved Clarino palm makes for superior wear without sacraficing feel and are also form fitting so there is no bunching or blistering while featuring full breathability and flexibility
- Sublimated twill spandex uppers feature full breathability and supreme comfort
- Tacky silicon print on palm and fingers offers maximum grip even in wet conditions
- Clarino is one of the most durable man made synthetic leathers on the market
- Part of FISTs Chapter 18 Collection - get them before they are gone!
Adult sizing guide. Please note this is simply that - a guide!
- XXS: 7.5 - 8cm
- XS: 8 - 8.5cm
- S: 8.5 - 9cm
- M: 9 - 9.5cm
- L: 9.5 - 10cm
- XL: 10 - 10.5cm
- Measurement is to be taken across the middle of the palm in cms.
|Colour||Black, Blue, White, Yellow|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info