Fuzion Z250 2019 Complete Stunt Scooter - Scorched Red
Get More Info on Paypal
The Fuzion Z250 Scorched Red Stunt Scooter is designed to meet the needs of the up-and-coming rider starting to go big. Optimized with Fuzion’s high-end components and designed to be compatible with most aftermarket parts and upgrades. The Z250 is ready to get riders on the pro circuit without breaking the bank.
The sizings of the scooter are perfect for any new shredder getting into Stunt Scootering, making learning tricks that bit easier due to it's sizing. It features IHC Compression (Mini HIC Fuzion call it!), with a setup that can be upgraded to 120mm wheels for riders as they grow. Combined with this, the setup is built for future upgrading, making it the perfect scooter for developing on.
- Total Scooter Height: 762mm
- Suggested Ages: 8-16+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.62kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Scooter comes 95% built and is ready to ride
- Bar Height: 23 Inches / 584mm
- Bar Width: 22 Inches / 560mm
- Bar Material Used: Chromoly Steel
- Bar Outer Diameter: Standard (31.8mm)
- Deck Width: 4.25 Inches / 108mm
- Deck Length: 19.5 Inches / 495mm
- Deck Foot Space: 12 Inches / 305mm with 3° Concave and 83° Headtube Angle
- Deck Material Used: Aluminium
- Clamp Size: Double
- Compression Setup Used: IHC
- Headset Type: Integrated
- Wheel Size: 110mm Diameter / 88a Hardness
- Wheel Core Material: Aluminium
- Wheel Bearings: ABEC 9
- Brake Type: Nylon
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.