Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Fuzion Z300 2020 Complete Stunt Scooter - Black Gold
The Fuzion Z300 2020 Complete Stunt Scooter delivers the best value complete in the Fuzion range, boasting some high end custom components at a reasonable price. It features an upgraded and wider deck, with improved head-tube cut outs for weight reduction as well as improved strength.
If you're a developing or aspiring stunt scooter rider, this is perfect for you!
- Total Scooter Height: 762mm
- Suggested Ages: 6-12 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.71kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 23 Inches / 584mm
- Bar Width: 22 Inches / 560mm
- Bar Material Used: Chromoly Steel
- Bar Outer Diameter: Standard (31.8mm)
- Grips: Oversized 155m HEX Grips
- Deck Width: 4.75 Inches / 120mm
- Deck Length: 19.5 Inches / 495mm
- Deck Foot Space: 12 Inches / 305mm
- Deck Material Used: Aluminium
- Clamp Size: Double
- Compression Setup Used: IHC (mini HIC)
- Headset Type: Integrated
- Wheel Size: 110mm with 88a PU Hardness
- Wheel Core Material: Aluminium
- Wheel Bearings: ABEC 9
- Brake Type: Nylon
- Weight Maximum: 100kgs
|Material||4130 CroMo, 6061 T6 Aluminium|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.95||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.