Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Grit Atom 2019 Complete Stunt Scooter - Pink
Talk about a revamp! The Grit Atom Pro Scooter now comes with an all-new Y-Bar design to keep you looking cool at the skatepark. With its high end parts, the Grit Atom Pro Scooter is light weight yet extremely strong and is designed to handle the needs of a first time pro scooter rider. The Nycore wheels are also a new addition and stronger that ever! The Atom is the perfect entry-level ride, providing excellent value for the money.
- Total Scooter Height: 690mm
- Suggested Ages: 6-12 Yrs
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): 3.3kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Deck: Light weight 6061 Heat Treated Alloy Deck with Diamond shaped down tube -W: 100mm (3.9") / L: 483mm (19")
- Bars: Hi Tensile Riser Handlebar - W: 460mm (18") / L: 500mm (19.6")
- Fork: Hi Tensile Steel Threaded Fork
- Wheels: 100mm 85A PU Nycore Wheels with ABEC 7 Bearings
- Clamp: Alloy Double Clamp 31.9mm
- Head Parts: Threaded Head Parts
- Brake: Grit Super Coil Spring Brake
- Grips: Soft Feel Grips
|Material||4130 CroMo, 6061 T6 Aluminium|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.