Hawkmoto 120w Electric Scooter - Pink
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The new Hawkmoto electric scooter just got even better! This amazing Electric Scooter now features a massive 120 watt 24v motor alongside loads of updates to make it even better value! We will price match any retailer.
Electric Scooter Highlights
- Powerful 120w 24v motor for speeds of up to 12 km/hour. (depending on weight, terrain, etc)
- Folds together for quick, easy storage
- Environmentally friendly and guaranteed to save you money – battery charges via mains power supply
- 2 x Powerful 12v rechargeable batteries, charges within 3-6 hours.
- Extremely quiet motor
- Wear and tear resistant paint job
- Acceleration and breaks on the handle bars
- Gradual breaking system
- Adjustable steering column with quick release
- Secure foot grip
- Large wear resistant 6″ polyurethane tyres
- Durable steel body
- Rear wheel drive via belt
- Slip resistant handles
- 120w Electric Scooter
- UK Battery charger for mains power
- Assembly kit including tools
- Instruction manual in: English, French, German, and Italian
- Resettable fuse
- Platform: 57×15 cm
- Length: 74 cm
- Handle Bar: up-to 95 cm
- Recommended Max rider weight 70kg
- Weight: approx. 9.5 kg
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.