Invert TS2 V2 Complete Stunt Scooter - Black / Jet Fuel Neochrome
Get More Info on Paypal
The Invert TS2 V2 Complete Stunt Scooter is a lightweight scooter setup. It suits any rider who want to improve their skills and ride with style at the local skatepark. Finished in matte Black and Anodised Blue it will suits any rider from 6-12 years.
The scooter is finished with a gloss satin finish making the scooter look particlularly good face to face, and often seen with higher priced stunt scooter.#
- Total Scooter Height: 710mm
- Suggested Ages: 6-12 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.76kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off
- Deck: 6061-T6, 120mm (4.7″) x 495mm (19.5″) boxed with Front & Rear Deck Inserts
- Neck tube: Invert Octagon
- Bars: Hi Ten steel “Y” bar, 580mm (22.8″) H x 520mm (20.5″) W
- Headset: Slim stack
- Compression: IHC
- Grips: 165mm Marble Super-soft TPR 30A
- Clamp: 2-Bolt 6061 Aluminium Anodised Purple- 5mm bolts
- Fork: Reinforced steel with cut outs, 120mm wheel compatible
- Core: Alloy Hollowcore
- Wheels: 110mm, 88a Poly Urethane
- Bearings: Abec 7 chrome steel
- Brake: Steel flex
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 2-3 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.