Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Jackson Classique Ladies White Figure Ice Skates
Most sizes kept in stock otherwise they are available from our supplier within 2-3 days.
Blades: Factory Sharpened, ready for use, recommended to get resharpened after 2-3 uses.
We also recommend Insoles if you're unsure what size to get these will improve fit!
We price match any retailer.
- Polyurethane coated leather upper for easy care
- Contoured backstrap for improved ankle fit
- Softer topline for added comfort
- Flex notch for added flexibility
- Micro fibre lining with full quarter and extra ankle padding
- Leather comfort tongue with foam padding
- Stylized PVC outsole for easy care
- Ultima Mark IV all purpose, high quality chrome blade attached with screws.
- Factory Sharpened ready for the ice.
- The Classique is appropriate for beginning freestylers and entry level Most sizes
- Please note these skates are a size C width.
Skates come pre-sharpened from the factory for initial 3-4 time use, before needing to be resharpened by a local ice rink.
|For Who||Girls, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Customers Also Purchased