- Returns & Warranty
JD Bug 200 Matt Black Street Foldable Scooter
The JD Bug 200 Matt Black Street Foldable Scooter features 200mm large sized scooter wheels for stability and faster travel than almost any other foldable scooter out. JD Bug produce some of the safest, lightweight and easy to you foldable scooters in the world. We will price match any retailer.
The sleek and elegant design of the JD Bug MS200 scooter has the style and specification that is needed to make commuting a dream. The 200mm 85a solid PU wheels are soft enough make bumpy pavements manageable and with chrome ABEC 9 rated bearings give excellent speed and a smooth roll on flat surfaces. A large, spring loaded, rear foot brake, (which also acts as a mudguard) has been fitted to the JD Bug MS200 to bring you to a safe and controlled stop when pressure is applied.
Ergonomically designed to help prevent unnecessary curvature of the spine, JD Bug have given the MS200 a lower footplate than similar models and combined with a higher handlebar height offering riders of all ages and heights the most comfortable of rides. When combined these features help to promote a better posture by aiding you in finding a comfortable riding position and it also allows you to be more aware of your surroundings.
Taking this scooter on public transport is no problem as it folds down quickly and easily with a single lever. The simple, folding mechanism that is on the MS200 has been used on all previous JD Bug scooters from 2000 onwards and has never needed improvement. Weighing just over 4.5kg it is lighter than similar models despite having a higher maximum ride height and a wider deck.
We feel that JD Bug are setting new standards in commuter scooters with their simple, single lever folding mechanism and sleek, lightweight design. If you also take into consideration the competitive price tag of the JD Bug MS200, this is a product that is really going places.
- Superior folding mechanism that folds quickly and easily with a single lever perfect for hopping on or off public transport.
- Excellent build quality and value for money from an established brand.
- Lighter than similar models.
- Great for keeping up with the kids or for commuting to work/school.
- Bigger, faster 200mm 85a wheels with speed hubs and ABEC 9 rated bearings giving a better roll for longer with less effort.
- Ergonomically designed to reduce stress on the lower back when scooting.
- Height adjustable handle bars ranging from 74cm to a maximum height of 106cm meaning that this is great for adults and children.
- Durable handle tube sleeves to ensure a secure fit into the handlebars without movement or rattles.
- Extended Comfortable foam handgrips with rubber bar ends.
- Maximum rider weight up to 100kg (15.7st).
- Folded dimensions 760mm (L) x 120mm (W) x 250mm (H)
- Wide aluminium footplate to accommodate larger shoe sizes.
- Rear flex fender brake to bring you to slow and controlled stop.
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.