Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
JD Bug Scooter Pro Street V3 Pepper White Push Foldable Scooter
The Scooter comes with a Free Bonus Pack, this includes:
- Full Scooters Stickers Sheet with 36 stickers including the top brands: Apex, MGP, River, Roots, Drone, Supremacy, Elite, Fasen, Raptor, AO, Dare, Tilt, Proto, Hellagrip, Ethic, Flavor, Blunt/Envy, Dare, Logic, Scooter Jam Series, Skates.co.uk
- Multicolored Skates.co.uk Wristband
- x2 ABEC 9 High Speed & Quality Bearings
- Scooter Replacement Griptape Sheet in Black
It's easy to see why the new JD Bug Pro Street V3 is the most advanced recreational scooter that JD Bug have ever released. JD Bug have taken their most popular model (that's been in production for well over a decade) and have upgraded most of the specs!
The new V3 features an assortment of awesome upgrades including an additional double collar clamp, upgraded wheels and brake and a reinforced fork!
In addition JD Bug has re-designed the grip tape, fork and wheels to make the Pro Street even more visually appealing.
The Pro Street still retains all of the execellent features that it's predecessors boasted, including fully foldable handlebars that adjust in height. It always arrives with a carry strap allowing you easily carry it whenever it's not in use.
It's been constructed from airplane graded aluminium which provides maximium strength whilst still being really lightweight.
In addition, the JD Bug Pro Street has been awarded several safety awards recognising it as one of the safest folding scooters in Europe including:
- GS mark, by TUV Germany.
- CATRA Product Metallurgical Test.
- STR Product Safety Test.
- STR Entrapment Hazard Test.
- 100mm wheels with strengthened cores
- ABEC 5 chrome bearings
- 2 x JD Bug pro series double collar clamp
- JD Bug pro series fixed fork
- Pro series threaded headset
- Spring-loaded braking system
- Carry strap
- Aluminium Matt Finish
- Fully foldable
- Height adjustable bars
- Scooter Weight: 2.7 Kg
- Max Height: 97cm
- Footplate Size: 51cm x 10cm
- Unfolded size - Length - 69cm Width - 34.5cm Height - 94cm
- Folded size - Length - 63cm Width - 10cm Height 18.5cm
- 90 day manufactuers warranty (Parts only, not covered for extreme use, tricks, stunts or jobs).
- Scooter Weight: Approx 3kg
- Maximum Rider Weight: 100Kg (220lbs)
- Suitable for ages 5+
|For Who||Boys, Girls|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.