The new Kizer Slimline 2 comes with a multi rocker option and is capable of taking up to a 80mm wheel to keep you rolling fast, but still with a low profile and low centre of gravity for grinding. This is the result of Kizer dedicating the time in trying to bridge the gap between the Powerblading frame and Aggressive and you would be hard pushed to disagree!
Made with the proven Kizer Fluid material, which is known for strength and sliding really well on grind tricks.
Below is information on sizing and modification that can be required:
For A Flat wheel set-up we recommend:
- Up to 58mm wheel all rockered down.
- 60mm outside rockered up with a 56mm inside rockered down.
Anti-rocker / freestyle set-up we recommend:
- Up to a 80mm wheel outside rockered up with anti-rockers on the inside or freestyle. (This only works on size Medium & Large frame)
- 80mm wheels on a size small is only possible riding freestyle (No middle wheels)
- Please note some adjustments to your soulplate may be required to roll 80mm wheels. (depending on what soulkits you have). We've found that you can mostly only ride up to a 72mm without modifying your soul kit.
Small: UK 5 - 6 / EU 38 - 39
Medium: UK 7 - 8 / EU 41 - 42
Large: UK 9 - 13 / EU 43 - 47
UK Delivery Information
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
Need next day delivery? Order by 5pm Monday - Friday
- FREE 2-3 Working Day Delivery on all orders over £40 OR for £2.49
- FREE Next Day Delivery (Mon-Fri) on all orders over £75 OR for £3.95
- Saturday Delivery (UK) £9.95
*The delivery information above applies to UK orders (excluding Scottish Highlands)
Easy Returns and Exchanges
We make returns easy for your convenience; so, if for any reason you need to return your order, just drop us an email to let us know.
We offer a prepaid returns service via Collect+ on all UK orders. For further information regarding this, please click here.