Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Loaded Leather Race Gloves V4.0
Continuing a proud history of developing only the best on longboarding accessories, Loaded have produced the Leather Race Gloves V4.0, to complement well boarders of all abilities.
Incorporating Coolmax wicking fabric technology internally, these gloves provide a comfortbale environment for your hands, even over extended periods of wearing them.
Paired with leather reinforcement strips, these gloves are certainly a durable investment; effectively everything you'd be looking for in a longboarding glove is found here.
- Fine goatskin leather, providing high levels of durability & a comfortable fit
- Carbon kuckle & finger protection
- Non-articulated thumbs, for less chance of drag during slides
- Integrated breathable mesh top, permitting maximal airflow
- Highly-reflective material
- Double-stitched Velcro lining across finger, palm and thumb pucks, allowing for optimal puck placement
- Heavy duty Nylon/Kevlar composite construction
- Ergonomically constructed finger-grooves, for best fitting
- Disengageable EVA wrist foam pad
- Durable synthetic suede palms
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.95||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Customers Also Purchased