Longway Chimera Dirt Stunt Scooter - Black
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Longway Chimera Dirt Scooter is built for forest tracks, compact dirt tracks and bike lanes. The giant 200mm air filled wheels ensure a smooth ride on all surfaces. This scooter is build for off road tracks and those that want to explore the great outdoors and have the ride of their life down dirt tracks.
Key Product Information:
- Suggested Ages: 8+ Yrs and Suitable for Adults
- Full Scooter Height (top to bottom): 97cm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): 5.52kgs due to the dirt scooter tyres
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Max. Rider weight: 120kg
- DeckL 23.2" (590mm) x 4.9" (125mm) Aluminium 6061, Concave
- Bars: Chromoly Oversized Diameter (34.9mm) Size Bars - Height - 19.6" (560mm) x Width - 23.6" (600mm).
- Wheels: High pressure 200 x 50mm tyres with ABEC 9 Bearings and Nylon Core
- Headset: Integrated Longway Headset
- Clamp: 2 Bolt Double Clamp
- Fork: Threadless HIC forks
- Headset: Triple Stack Threaded Headset
- Brake: Flex Fender
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.