Lucky Prospect 2021 Complete Stunt Scooter - Cobalt
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Lucky Prospect 2021 Complete Stunt Scooter - Cobalt is an ultra-light complete scooter considering it's size at a tiny 3.2kgs, allowing evening the biggest riders to land amazing tricks and get huge air when riding.
It's built from Lucky's quality components and will surely provide you with a lot of fun for years to come, featuring a lightweight aluminum 6061 bar, and an IHC compression setup, its perfect for park riding and getting big air. Wheels are hollow core, again minimising weight, and comes with a narror and light deck, with peg cut dropouts to save further weight, and the ability to mount pegs if needed for grinding.
- Total Scooter Height: 865mm
- Suggested Ages: 8-16+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.2kg
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 622mm (24.5")
- Bar Width: 597mm (23.5")
- Bar Material:Aluminium 6061
- Bar Diameter: Inner 32mm / Outer 35mm
- Deck Length: 495mm (19.5")
- Deck Width: 108mm (4.25")
- Compression Type: IHC
- Fork: Threadless Steel IHC Compression Fork
- Clamp: Lucky Dobule Clamp
- Headset: Revo Integrated Headset
- Brake: 2 Bolt Flex Fender
- Wheel: 120mm / 24mm / 86a 8 Spoke Black PU / Black Aluminium Hollow Core
- Grips: Flangeless Lucky Grips
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.