Lucky Tanner Fox TFOX Signature Stunt Scooter - Analog
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Lucky Tanner Fox TFOX Signature Stunt Scooter - Analog is an absolute stunner of scooter!
The 2021 TFOX™ Sig Complete uses the same deck as the amazing Prospect models and is made from aircraft grade 6061 aluminum that gets combined with robotic TIG welding for exceptional strength. The deck is 19.5” (495mm) Long and 4.5” (114mm) with 4130 Chromoly Kink Bars that are 24” (610mm) Tall and 23” Wide (584mm). A Black anodized Huracan™ HIC fork and our Lunar hollow core wheels that ties it all together.
TFOX™ and Lucky scooters have made this killer complete pro scooter to suit Tanner's preferred style of riding. This means you get a collection of some of the top of the line Lucky parts with a whole lot of TFOX style.
With a weight of only 3.76 kg, it is very very light. Still, it comes with a steel bar so it withstands the thrashings from most pro scooter riders.
- Total Scooter Height: 870mm
- Suggested Ages: 8-16+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.76kg
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 610mm (24")
- Bar Width: 584mm (23")
- Bar Material: 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Bar Diameter: Inner 32mm / Outer 35mm
- Deck Length: 495mm (19.5")
- Deck Width: 114mm (4.5")
- Compression Type: IHC
- Fork: Threadless Steel IHC Compression Fork
- Clamp: Lucky Triple Clamp
- Headset: Revo Integrated Headset
- Brake: 2 Bolt Flex Fender
- Wheel: 110mm / 24mm / 86a 8 Spoke Black PU / Black Aluminium Hollow Core
- Grips: Flangeless Lucky Grips
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.