Madd Gear MGP VX Origin II Team Stunt Scooter - White
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Madd Gear MGP VX Origin II Team Edition Stunt Scooter is the ultimate complete scooter for intermediate and advanced riders 8 years and up that are not willing to compromise on ride quality, durability and performance! Rider input has been put into every component and material used on the MGP VX Origin II Team, producing the ultimate complete scooter that will inspire confidence and take your riding to the next level. This perfectly balanced complete weighs just 3.67kg / 8.09lbs.
- Total Scooter Height: 870 mm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.67kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Grips: 180mm Super-Soft TPR Swirls Flangeless Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Handlebar: MGP Highside 23” Wide x 25” Tall 6061 Aluminium Oversized Diameter with Internal Fluting (58.4cm Wide x 63.5cm Tall)
- Clamp: MFX X2 Cobra Aluminium Double with 6mm Hardware
- Headset: MFX Low-Friction Integrated with Sealed Bearings
- Fork: Carbine Alloy Threadless IHC Forks with 6mm Hardware / Standard IHC Compression
- Wheels: 120mm/88a Corrupt Aluminium Core with MGP Proprietary Polyurethane Blend
- Bearings: MGP K-2 ABEC-9 High-Speed Chrome
- Deck: 5” Wide x 20” Long, 83° Integrated & 3D Forged Light-AF Headtube, Concave Profile, 6061 Aluminium T4 & T6 Heat Treated, Internally Fluted with Cut-outs on Top and Bottom
- Brake: MFX V2 Composite Blitz Brake
- Griptape: Full Deck Super-Strength Grip with Cut-outs
- Finish: Durable Powder Coating
- Detail: Holographic Core Wheels and MFX Heavy-Duty PP Deck Blocks
- Complete Weight: 3.67kg / 8.09lbs
- Max Rider Weight: 100kg
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day
Rest of UK
International Delivery Information
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info