Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Madd Gear MGP VX7 LE Team Edition Neochrome Stunt Scooters
The Madd Gear MGP VX7 Limited Edition Team Edition Stunt Scooter is THE most popular scooter in the sport. Featuring amazing color combinations, features for any serious rider to get into scootering more and upgradable features enabling the scooter to be used with some of the top aftermarket scooter parts around, simply put, the Team Edition scooter is the go to scooter. We will price match any retailer.
Brand new for 2017, here we have the VX7 Team Edition Stunt Scooter! Featuring an incredibly high specification alongside a wide range of vibrant colours, the Team Edition scooter is going to stand out at any event or skatepark.
The new 2017 VX7 Team Edition Scooter includes a wide 4.5" by 20" Deck, the awesome CF metal core wheels and an integrated headset.
- Bars: 24" (H) x 23" (W) DDAM 4031 Japanese Chromoly Oversized (34.9mm) Matt Black
- Deck: 4.5" (W) x 20" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3° Concave
- Downtube: Scalloped 83° with Cut Out Detail
- Fork: DDAM M3 120mm Threadless 3D Forged Alloy HIC 34.9mm Diameter Fork with 3mm Shim
- Wheels: 110mm 88a Filth Alloy Core with Neo Chrome Finish
- Grips: MGP 150mm TPR Grind Grips
- Clamp: Triple Bolt Neo Chrome Forged 6106 Alloy Oversized (34.9mm) Clamp
- Headset: MFX Sealed and Integrated
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated High Speed Chrome
- Grip Tape: MGP Printed Full Deck Grip
- Brake: MGP 110mm Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Anodised
- Additional Information: Limited Edition Recommended for Ages 8+, Weighs 3.9kg (8.5lbs), MG Alloy Badge Decal, Additional Parts (1mm Shim and 31.8mm Clamp) are Required to Accept Bars with Internal Diameter of 31.8mm (Not included)
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.