- Returns & Warranty
Madd Gear MGP VX7 Pro Teal / Orange Scooter
The Madd Gear MGP VX7 Pro Teal / Orange Scooter is comes with taller and wider bars than the VX7 Mini Pro Model, but is the same in every other way. It's the perfect 1st time stunt scooter for any aspiring rider, with a number of great upgradable features to enable your scooter to develop as your riding does. We will price match any retailer.
When it comes to picking an entry level Pro Scooter, you can't do better than the new Madd Gear MGP VX7 Pro Scooter!
Brand new for 2017, here we have the VX7 Pro Scooter! Featuring in a fantastic range of 9 different colours with an incredible spec at only £124.95. The new 2017 VX7 Pro Stunt Scooter features a brand new 21"x23" handlebar, a brand new integrated headset and the famous MGP M1 Alloy Fork!
Key Product Information:
- Suggested Ages: 7-15 Yrs
- Full Scooter Height (top to bottom): ~31" / ~78.7cm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): 3.65kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Bars: 23" (H) x 21" (W) 4031 Japanese Chromoly Upsweep Fluted One Piece T-Bar
- Deck: 4" (W) x 19.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 Heat Treated Alloy, Fluted with 3° Concave
- Downtube: Scalloped 83° with Cut Out Detail
- Fork: DDAM M1 120mm Threadless 3D Forged Alloy
- Compression: IHC Compression Setup
- Wheels: 100mm 88a Anodised Alloy Core with High Rebound Urethane
- Grips: MGP 130mm TPR Grind Grips
- Clamp: Double Bolt Powder Coated 6106 Alloy
- Headset: MFX Sealed and Integrated
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated High Speed Chrome
- Grip Tape: MGP Printed Full Deck Grip
- Brake: MGP 100mm Composite Blitz Brake
- Finish: Powder Coated Fade or Solid Colour
Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
|Colour||Black, Orange, Teal|
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Standard|
|Bar Height||585mm (23 Inches)|
|Bar Width||535mm (21.1 Inches)|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Royal Mail 1st Class||£2.50||FREE|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class||£1.95||FREE|
|Yodel Next Day||£3.95||FREE|
|Yodel 2 Days||£2.95||£2.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.