- Returns & Warranty
Madd Gear MGP VX8 Black / Red Pro Stunt Scooter
The Madd Gear MGP VX8 Pro Scooter Black / Red comes with bigger grips, 110mm Hollowcore Wheels and a bigger 4.5" than the previous VX7 model. It's the perfect 1st time stunt scooter for any aspiring rider, with a number of great upgradable features to enable your scooter to develop as your riding does. We will price match any retailer.
When it comes to picking an entry to intermediate level Pro Scooter, you can't do better than the new Madd Gear MGP VX8 Pro Scooter!
Brand new for 2018, here we have the VX8 Pro Scooter! Featuring in a fantastic range of 12 different colours with an absolutely incredible spec for £149.95. The new 2018 VX7 Pro Stunt Scooter range features fantastic styling aspects, brilliant technology and is an all round amazing scooter!
For VX8 the Pro model gets some massive upgrades which include and are not limited to, 110mm Solid Corrupt Core Wheels with MGP's own propietary Polyurethane blend. It also features a wider 4.5" Deck, headtube cutouts and downtube inserts.
- Grips: 150mm Two-tone TPR grind grips with nylon bar end (two-tone colours depend on model) *
- Bars:* 21" (W) x 23 (H) 4031 Japanese Cr-Mo powder coated upsweep one piece T-Bar
- Clamp: Double bolt 6061 alloy clamp with cut outs
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Fork: Threadless M1 120mm 6061 alloy, HIC fork
- Wheels: 110mm 88a Corrupt core wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated high speed chrome bearings
- Deck: 4.5" (W) x 19.5" (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave
- Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip
- Brake: 110mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
- Finish: Powder coated
- Rider Weight: 100kg (220lbs)
- Age: 6+
- Additional Information: ABS Downtube insert, HD PP MFX Deck blocks, Complete weight 3.67kg (8.09lbs)
Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Standard|
|Bar Height||585mm (23 Inches)|
|Bar Width||535mm (21.1 Inches)|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.