- Returns & Warranty
Madd Gear MGP VX9 Extreme 4.5" Stunt Scooter - Aurum
The VX9 Extreme Stunt Scooter is the ultimate complete for advanced riders 12 years and up that are not willing to compromise on ride quality, durability and performance! It is the lightest Extreme scooter MGP have ever produced, coming in 9.3% lighter than previous years. This has been achieved through advanced manufacturing techniques without compromising on MGP’s industry leading strength. Madd Gear Pro have even produced 2 different sizes due to popular demand for multiple options.
- Grips: 180mm MFX Soft TPR Swirls Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bars: Standard sized Chromoly MGP Turbines 26” Tall x 23” Wide
- Clamp: MFX X3 Cobra Triple Clamp
- Headset: MFX Fully Integrated and Sealed Headset
- Fork: Blindside Alloy Threadless IHC Forks
- Wheels: 120mm Division Alloy Core
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC 11 High Speed Chrome Bearings
- Deck: VX9 Fluted & Heat Treated T4 & T6 Aluminium 4.5” Wide x 19.5” Long or 4.8" Wide x 20" Long
- Deck Blocks: Pre-Fitted MFX Heavy-Duty Deck Blocks
- Brake: V2 Composite Blitz Brake
- All Hardware: 6mm
- Finish: Durable Anodized or Hydro-Wrapped
- Complete Weight: 3.19 kg / 7.03 lbs (19.5”) and 3.32 kg / 7.32 lbs (20”)
- Assembled Dimensions": 23.5” / 596mm Width, 35” / 889mm Height, 28” / 711mm Length (19.5”), 28.5” / 723mm (20”) Length
- Max User Weight: 100 kg / 220 lbs
- Recommended age: 12+
|Colour||Black, Blue, Green, Purple|
|Deck Width||114mm (4.5 Inches)|
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Standard|
|Bar Height||610mm (24 Inches)|
|Bar Width||585mm (23 Inches)|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|Yodel Next Day||£4.95||£4.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.