Madd Gear MGP VX9 Extreme Evol 4.8" Pro Stunt Scooter
Get More Info on Paypal
The VX9 Extreme Stunt Scooter is the ultimate complete for advanced riders 12 years and up that are not willing to compromise on ride quality, durability and performance! It is the lightest Extreme scooter MGP have ever produced, coming in 9.3% lighter than previous years. This has been achieved through advanced manufacturing techniques without compromising on MGP’s industry leading strength. Madd Gear Pro have even produced 2 different sizes due to popular demand for multiple options.
- Total Scooter Height: 889mm
- Suggested Ages: 12+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.32kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- Grips: 180mm MFX Soft TPR Swirls Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bars: Standard sized Chromoly MGP Turbines 26” Tall x 23” Wide
- Clamp: MFX X3 Cobra Triple Clamp
- Headset: MFX Fully Integrated and Sealed Headset
- Fork: Blindside Alloy Threadless IHC Forks
- Wheels: 120mm Division Alloy Core
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC 11 High Speed Chrome Bearings
- Deck: VX9 Fluted & Heat Treated T4 & T6 Aluminium 4.5” Wide x 19.5” Long or 4.8" Wide x 20" Long
- Deck Blocks: Pre-Fitted MFX Heavy-Duty Deck Blocks
- Brake: V2 Composite Blitz Brake
- All Hardware: 6mm
- Finish: Durable Anodized or Hydro-Wrapped
- Complete Weight: 3.19 kg / 7.03 lbs (19.5”) and 3.32 kg / 7.32 lbs (20”)
- Assembled Dimensions": 23.5” / 596mm Width, 35” / 889mm Height, 28” / 711mm Length (19.5”), 28.5” / 723mm (20”) Length
- Max User Weight: 100 kg / 220 lbs
- Recommended age: 12+
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.