- Returns & Warranty
Madd Gear MGP VX9 Nitro X 4.8" Stunt Scooter - Neo Splatter
2019 sees the brand new Madd Gear MGP VX9 Nitro Stunt Scooter arrive with pure style!
The VX9 Nitro X Stunt Scooter has the perfect balance between performance and durability in a package designed for riders 12 years and up. The VX9 Nitro X's components have been hand selected specifically to produce a well rounded complete that will inspire confidence at the park or even your local street spot.
- Grips: 180mm MFX Soft TPR Swirls Grind Grips with Nylon Bar-Ends
- Bars: Standard sized Chromoly MGP T-Bars 26” Tall x 23” Wide
- Clamp: Forged Extreme V9 Aluminium Double Clamp
- Headset: MFX Fully Integrated and Sealed Headset
- Fork: Transition Alloy Threadless IHC Forks
- Wheels: 120mm Anodized Splatter Corrupt Alloy Core
- Bearings: K-3 ABEC 11 High Speed Chrome Bearings
- Deck: VX9 Fluted & Heat Treated T4 & T6 Aluminium 4.8” Wide x 20” Long
- Deck Blocks: Pre-Fitted MFX Heavy-Duty Deck Blocks
- Brake: V2 Composite Blitz Brake
- All Hardware: 6mm
- Finish: - Durable Double Anodized Splatter Finish
- Complete Weight: 3.55 kg / 7.82 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 23.5” / 596mm Width, 35” / 889mm Height, 28.75” / 730mm Length
- Max User Weight: 100 kg / 220 lbs
- Recommended age: 12+
|Colour||Black, Neochrome, Purple|
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|Yodel Next Day||£4.95||£4.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.